Sound of water from a fountain in a Japanese temple, used to purify hands.
Give your opinion, if you like this sound or not.
Duration : 01:01
Type : Soundscape
Channels : Stereo ⊕- Mono : Is single-channel. Typically there is only one microphone, one loudspeaker.
- Stereo : Is a method of sound reproduction that creates an illusion of directionality and audible perspective.
Conditions : Extérieur
Sampling Rate : 48 000 Hz ⊕Search : Defines the number of samples per seconds taken from a continuous signal to make a discrete signal. The unit for sampling rate is hertz.
- 44,100 Hz : CD Audio quality.
- 48,000 Hz : The standard used by professional digital video equipment such as tape recorders, video servers, vision mixers and so on.
- 96,000 Hz : DVD-Audio, some LPCM DVD tracks, BD-ROM (Blu-ray Disc) audio tracks, HD DVD (High-Definition DVD) audio tracks.
Bit depth : 16 Bits ⊕More : In digital audio, bit depth describes the number of bits of information recorded for each sample.
- 16 bits : CD quality audio. A standard used by media professionals.
- 24 bits : DVD-Audio, which can support up to 24-bit audio.
Author : Olivier du Japon
Nombre de téléchargement : 4 251
Sound n° : 0913
Ajouté le : 28/05/2015
- Rated 6/10 - 97 Opinions